Scheduling a medical examination
Please contact us directly to schedule your examination and inform the receptionist that you are scheduling an examination for a United States immigrant visa.
The medical examination entails the following:
- Registration with a current photo and a valid passport
- Physical & mental history and examination
- Urine testing for Gonorrhea and Chlamydia
- Blood testing for Syphilis for persons aged 15 and over.
- QuantiFERON-TB Gold (QFT) blood test for children aged 2 to 15 years old.
- Update on vaccination according to US requirements
- Chest X-ray for persons aged 15 years and older.
Please make sure you bring with you to the medical examination relevant past medical records and vaccination certificates you may have.
The medical examination will take up to 5 days to complete when all documentation and records are available.